Joypad Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: freeshiny | 77,679 views |
Allows you to play Minecraft in Split-screen on a PC, and more.
What is it?
- A modification for the Minecraft PC game, allowing you to control the game with the USB controller.
Why would I use it?
- Besides the obvious benefit of playing the Minecraft with the controller, you can also use it to play split screen
How do I play split screen?
- You run the multiple instances of the game, each in it’s own window. Joypad Mod supports focus-less input, so you can have as many windows as you want (or as many as your PC can handle). You arrange the windows around to your liking (multiple monitor setups recommended). All players connect to the same server (can be localhost). All of you have a great time.
What are the requirements?
- One keyboard and one mouse
- One or more USB controllers
- Multiple monitors recommended (but not required)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
Joypad Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2,