Just a Few Fish Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Salmon, Pufferfish, Nemo)
Author: Tmtravlr ❘ 11 hours ago ❘ 39,091 views
Just a Few Fish Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 adds fish entities for the vanilla fish items, as well as some content for them like fishing rods and fish tanks.
This mod changes the mechanics of fishing inside of Minecraft. With Just a Few Fish installed, you can now reel in, capture, and create fish farms with the different fish inside the mod.
There are four fish entities based on the fish items:
Fish Tank (multi-block structure which fish will not despawn in):
Iron Nugget (should be compatible with any other mod that uses iron nuggets)
Iron Fish Hook
Wooden Fishing Rod (different from the vanilla fishing rod)
Iron Fishing Rod
Gold Fishing Rod
Diamond Fishing Rod
Baiting a Fishing Rod (surround it with any type of seeds)
How to use:
Catching the fish:
Breeding the fish:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Just a Few Fish Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2