Just Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (TooManyItems Return)
Author: mezz ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 206,207 views
Just Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (JEI) is a stripped-down item and recipe viewing mod for Minecraft 1.8+. Built from the ground up for stability and performance.
Inventory: (Minecraft Options -> Controls)
- Show Recipes: Hover over item + R
- Show Uses: Hover over item + U
- Toggle Item List Overlay: Control + O
- Show Recipes Click Item or type R
- Show Uses : Right-Click Item or type U
- Next/Previous page: Scroll Wheel
- Select Search Bar: Click or Control + F
- Clear Search: Right Click
- Previous Search: Up Arrow
- Search by Mod Name: Type @ in front of a word (like “@thaum”)
- Multiple terms work together (like “wand @thaum”)
- Next/Previous page: Scroll Wheel Show all Recipes: Click the recipe category’s name
- Move items into crafting area: Click the [+] button. Shift-Click to move multiple sets of items.
- Search by Tooltip Only: Type # in front of a word
- Search by OreDict name: Type $ in front of a word
- Search by Creative Tab: Type % in front of a word
- Multiple Searches: Separate terms with | characters, like “wrench|hammer”
With Cheat Mode Active:
- Get a full stack of Items: Click Item
- Get one Item: Right-Click Item
- Delete Item: Drop an Item into the Item List
With Item List Edit Mode Active:
(These controls are shown in-game on the item tooltip)
- Hide Item: Control-Click Item
- Hide Items and Sub-Items: Control-Right-Click Item
- Hide all Items from a mod: Control-Shift-Click Item
JEI Small Screen
JEI Screen Large
How to install Just Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (JEI):
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Just Enough Items Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (JEI) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2