Labyrinths API 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: gottsch ❘ September 11, 2016 ❘ 5,650 views
Labyrinths API 1.10.2/1.9.4 builds upon the Plans API allowing you to join multiple structures together to create a labyrinth.
Labyrinths comes with 3 pre-configured styles:
- Knot – the labyrinth is highly clustered together with few hallways and has the largest number of levels.
- Hydra – the labyrinth has more long hallways and has a medium number of levels.
- Sprawl – is a mix of knot and hydra and only 1-3 levels.
Labyrinths comes with 4 pre-configured sizes:
How to install Labyrinths API 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Labyrinths API 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2