Light Sensor Mod 1.4.7
Author: Risugami ❘ September 9, 2016 ❘ 15,811 views
The Light Sensor Mod 1.4.7 adds a new craftable block, that is a new input for redstone mechanisms. It turns on if it is hit with a 12 light levels. It is crafted with five redstone powder in a + shape, with four iron, one in each corner.
- 1) Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- 2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
- 3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- 4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- 5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- 6) Run Minecraft, enjoy
- 1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- 2) Type in the following, line by line:
cd ~ mkdir mctmp cd mctmp jar xf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- 3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- 4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.* jar uf ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./ cd .. rm -rf mctmp
- 5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!!
Download Links for Light Sensor Mod 1.4.7