Lux Lighting Mod (Decorative Blocks) 1.11/1.10.2
Author: Jt9 ❘ December 10, 2016 ❘ 10,697 views
Lux Lighting mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds new ways of lighting your Minecraft world.
Pretty simple. A small block that emits a decent amount of light when powered by redstone.
A campfire that never burns out. Pretty neat. Currently, it just burns and does nothing else.
A small candle made out of wax that, like the campfire, never burns out. Its light level is very low.
It’s a lantern. You can also add a candle to it. (recipe is lantern + candle)
Pretty nice looking blocks that can be used in a lot of situations. Maybe can be used as street lamps or something.
Not really a lava lamp, but at least it has actual lava.
Made from a combination of any two raw pork, raw beef, or raw sheep. Used to make awesome candles.
How to install Lux Lighting mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Lux Lighting mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11