Lycanite’s Mobs Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
Last Updated: July 15, 2016 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 143,799 views
Lycanite’s Mobs mod adds many new mobs to specific biomes, dimensions and other environments such as lava. These new mobs are mostly hostile but there are some passive ones too that can be bred for special food. Many mobs can be tamed, used as mounts and even summoned as temporary minion hordes. This mod also adds deadly world events that start randomly every hour or so (highly configurable), these events spawn swarms of deadly mobs as well as other hazards. This mod takes inspiration from other games and mythologies and is well known for it’s Doom (by ID Software) inspired Demon Mobs for the Nether, but has much more than just that.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Lycanite’s Mobs Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2