Magiz Mod 1.8.9 (Become a Wizard)
Author: zenyl ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 26,454 views
Magiz Mod 1.8.9 adds magic to Minecraft, in the form of magical staves that can be used to cast spells. All information you’re going to need about Magiz will be available via the in-game wiki, which is an item that can be crafted by putting a piece of Redstone Dust and a Book into a crafting bench.
The resulting wiki, which is a red book, can be read, and you’ll be able to read about all the different spells, crafting recipes, and how different items and blocks are used. Magiz mod works on LAN worlds, so you can play with your friends, if you want to do so.
The “Ion Cannon” spell, unleashing hell onto a cliffside.
The powerful blast of the “Explosion” spell.
The “Tornado” spell, throwing blocks into the air (like falling sand/gravel).
Using the “Bulldozing” spell to dig up softer blocks, with a safe explosion.
Making a stone quarry, using the “Blast Mining” spell, without breaking the items dropped.
The in-game Wiki item will guide you through the mod, and show you all the crafting recipes and spells
The Wiki’s frontpage.
Uncharged Staff, the core of using magic.
Magical Energy Condenser, to convert your xp levels into Magical Power Orbs, used as ammo to cast spells, and in different crafting recipes.
Uncharged Spell, the paper on which a spell will soon be applied.
List of spells (this is page 1).
A spell, with it’s name, tier, crafting recipe and description.
Charging a staff.
Wielding an uncharged staff.
About to use a Magical Energy Condenser.
Poof, the Magical Energy Condenser converted your levels into Magical Power Orbs!
Wielding a charged staff.
Casting a spell.
The spell was cast, and in this case (using the “Squidification” spell) it spawned a protective barrier of squids.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Magiz Mod 1.8.9 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9