MAtmos Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Mods [ May 10, 2013 at 1:20 AM ] 48,259 Views
MAtmos is a sound atmosphere generator for Minecraft. Whenever you play on any multiplayer server or in singleplayer, it looks at your surroundings and generates natural noises as a soundscape, such as birds chirpling in the forest, rumbling noises near a lava lake or wind gusts on a hilltop. This fills out the perpetual silence of Minecraft.
- In-game, press F7 to open the menu. You can rebind this key in Minecraft keyboard settings.
- Hold down F7 to quickly change the global volume: Look up or down to set the volume.
- In this menu, you can change the volume of each sound set (called Expansions). For instance, if you don’t like having sword sounds, tune down the volume of the corresponding expansion, in this case, interactions_weapons.xml.
- If you set the volume to 0, it disables that Expansion until you change the volume again.
- If for some reason you need to disable MAtmos in-game, you can hold F7 down.
Requires FML variant that is included in should also work.. The
- To install, drag and drop the contents of the archive directly into the /.minecraft/ folder.
- When extracted correctly, a zip file will be placed in the mods/ folder. /Forge/FML automatically loads mods that are placed in this folder.
Please note that if it works with this mod, this is not a general rule: it doesn’t work with all mods. In this case it works because this mod doesn’t override any core Minecraft class files.
Make sure you have eitheror Forge or FML installed.
- Download MAtmos using the link provided above.
- On a window, open the inside of the .minecraft/ folder. You should know where it is if you have installed ModLoader/Forge/FML.
- On another window, open the file you’ve just downloaded with an archive viewer. In Windows, you can double click on the file you’ve downloaded.
- Select all the files in the archive.
- Drag and drop all the files from the archive to the inside of the .minecraft/ folder.
- If you ever opened minecraft.jar during the installation process (following step 2) you’re doing it wrong. There are no files to add to minecraft.jar
- Version upgrade
|Minecraft 1.4.5, Minecraft 1.4.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.6, Minecraft 1.4.6 Mods, Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods, Minecraft 1.5, Minecraft 1.5 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.1 Mods, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods|
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|