For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: April 1, 2015 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 221,879 views
MAtmos is a sound atmosphere generator for Minecraft. Whenever you play on any multiplayer server or in singleplayer, it looks at your surroundings and generates natural noises as a soundscape, such as birds chirpling in the forest, rumbling noises near a lava lake or wind gusts on a hilltop. This fills out the perpetual silence of Minecraft.
- In-game, press F7 to open the menu. You can rebind this key in Minecraft keyboard settings.
- Hold down F7 to quickly change the global volume: Look up or down to set the volume.
- In this menu, you can change the volume of each sound set (called Expansions). For instance, if you don’t like having sword sounds, tune down the volume of the corresponding expansion, in this case, interactions_weapons.xml.
- If you set the volume to 0, it disables that Expansion until you change the volume again.
- If for some reason you need to disable MAtmos in-game, open the menu and click on Turn Off. You can also set MAtmos to start disabled in the menu.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge. ModLoader is unavailable in Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download and install LiteLoader.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
For 1.8 (Beta)