Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: WildBamaBoy ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 1,276,798 views
Say goodbye to Minecraft’s annoying and boring villagers. Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 does just that. It breathes new life into the game by completely changing the villagers from “caveman squidwards” into humans.
Interact with Completely New Villagers
- Adds 13 new professions
- Over 500 different skins.
- Each villager is male or female with a unique name.
- An interaction menu, allowing for high degree of control.
- Talk to villagers, tell jokes, give gifts, and more.
- Trade using the default Minecraft trading system.
- Build a relationship and marry any villager.
- Have a baby boy or girl with the villager you marry.
- Babies grow into children, who can perform chores.
- Children can mine, farm, cut trees, and hunt for you.
- Over time, children grow into adults.
Create Your Own Stories
- Villagers live their lives as you play.
- Your children can grow, get married, and have children of their own.
- Interact with villagers having a multitude of personalities and moods.
- Watch your villages grow before your eyes.
- Villagers will interact with each other, get married, and have children.
Play a Reimagined Minecraft Multiplayer
- Marry and have children with other players in multiplayer.
- MCA easily integrates into a server environment.
- Full control over mod features for server admins.
Chores – Farming
Chores – Mining
Wedding Ring: Craft a wedding ring to get married to a villager. Remember you can craft an engagement ring before getting married to get gifts! Rose gold can also be used to craft wedding rings.
Engagement Ring: Craft and gift an engagement ring before gifting a wedding ring to get special gifts from nearby villagers.
Rose gold can also be used to craft engagement rings. All shaped diamond rings can be crafted in this way as well.
Matchmaker’s Ring: Crafting two of these rings will allow you to arrange a marriage between two villagers.
Tombstone: Craft these to write on like a sign. Pay tribute to a fallen friend or family member.
Whistle: Crafting a whistle will allow you to call your spouse and children to your location when/if you ever lose them.
Divorce Papers: Craft these in order to divorce your spouse without needing a priest nearby. To use them, select your spouse, select Gift, then give them this item.
Villager Bed: Craft these and a villager will sleep in them at night! Replace the carpet with either a red, blue, green, pink, or purple carpet.
Diamond Dust: Diamond dust can be mixed with a dye in order to produce colored diamond dust. Other than that, it’s not very useful!
Colored Diamond Dust: Mix dust with any dye to produce colored diamond dust.
Colored Diamond: Smelt any colored dye in order to create a colored diamond.
Gem Cutter: The gem cutter is used with a diamond and a shaped mold to craft a diamond in the mold’s shape.
Shaped Diamond: A shaped diamond can be used in place of a regular diamond when crafting an engagement ring.
Needle: The needle’s only purpose is to be used in the crafting of a needle and string.
Needle and string: The needle and string is used to create cloth. With each use, the needle and string is damaged. You may use a single needle and string to create up to 16 cloth.
Cloth: Cloth is currently only used to craft the New Outfit.
New Outfit: You can gift a new outfit to your children or spouse and they will change their clothes.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install RadixCore.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2