Mo’ Bends Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Epic Player Animations)
Author: Gobbob,_Antyvirus ❘ March 24, 2017 ❘ 614,414 views
Mo’ Bends Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 puts life into the players and mobs by making them move around more aestheticly and smooth. This mod makes player, zombie, pig, squid and cow model’s arms and legs more bended.
- Sprint Jumping
- Three Sword Attacks
- Fist Punch
- Sword Trails
- Custom Hurt Effect
- Custom Death Effect
PLAYERS – the player has a lot of new animations now like walking, sprinting, climbing, sneaking, sprint jumping, falling, battle standing, jumping, running while in battle stand, fist punching and weapon swinging.
CREEPERS – Never looked more creepy.
SPIDERS – has your arachnophobia came back to life yet?
PIG ZOMBIES – Beware of that undead pig that seems friendly at first, but it can swing it’s golden sword pretty well.
ZOMBIES – these fellas are hungry for your brains, that is for sure
You want to customize the looks? Click the Mo’Bends Menu Key (Default is ‘G’)!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Mo’ Bends Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2