Modular Force Field System ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2
Last Updated: September 4, 2014 | 88,192 views |
Modular Force Field System (MFFS) is a very versatile mod that allows for the creation of many different types of force fields. It is highly customization and compatible with the energy systems from Universal Electricity, BuildCraft, and IndustrialCraft.
How to install:
This instruction works on both server and client.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Calclavia Core.
- Download and install Universal Electricity Mod.
- Download MFFS (not the API).
- Drag MFFS into the mods folder located in the Minecraft directory.
- Run and Play!