Monster Hunter Frontier Mod
For Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.6.4September 11, 2016 ❘ Minecraft Mods ❘ 101,470 views
Monster Hunter Frontier Mod adds a new dimension with some new blocks, items, weapons, ores, armors and most of all mobs that has different variations of attacks and uniqueness. This mod is inspired from a popular game of Capcom Monster Hunter Frontier. This can be played through Singleplayer and also Multiplayer.
In The Wyvernia there is a typically resistance on everyone it is far different than the Minecraft.
The Sword Damage Type :
- Lethal : This are the main swords made with sharpness specifically LongSwords,Dual Swords and The Vanilla Swords .
- Semi – Lethal : Weapons like GreatSword and Lance are bound to this class . They are sharp but not high as the Lethal. Since they are heavy they give a little fatigue to player
- Siege : They are Hunting Horns and Hammer , and soon to be with Switch Axe , they are stun pounding and they give really deep exhaustion to player on attack . But deals massive damage.
- Point : This is the upcoming ones for the types of Bowgun , Bows , and some Gunlance ,
- As of Now There are 3 elements in the game the Poison , Lightning and Normal . They due specific motion
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and MCAnimator Lib.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Monster Hunter Frontier Mod: