More Player Models Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Become Mobs)
Author: Noppes ❘ 14 hours ago ❘ 419,835 views
More Player Models Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to change your model any way you want. Simply press F12 to get started.
- A character creation screen (F12) to change your model.
- The ability to change into any mob.
- Buttons: Default buttons for animations are: Z, X, C, V and B. These buttons can be changed in the Minecraft Options > Controls. You can also change what animation is done by what button in the F6 -> Edit Buttons menu. If you are playing on a server without the plugin or mod installed you can only do the animations you have linked to buttons. The commands wont work
- More animations: Commands (/sit, /dance, /wave, /sleep, /hug, /cry, /angry, /bow, /wag, /crawl).
- Chat bubbles: Whenever other players say things it will display above their heads. Its not a 100% perfect, but it should pick up most text. Can be disabled in the F6 menu.
- Back Tool: The first item on your action bar will show on your back when you dont have it equiped. If you want to disable this go into the F6 menu and set the Backtool option to false.
- Tooltip: The tooltip was a requested feature from a player. The tooltip can be set to one of the corners of the screen and will display what what tool you are holding and if it has durability it will show that as well. You can disable this in the F6 menu as wel.
- Point of View: When you play as a different entity or if you have scaled your model, your Point of View (PoV for short) will change. This can be disabled in the F6 menu.
- Reload Skins: Minecraft skin server have been known to glitch out from time to time. So when that happens you can simple reload everyones skin with this. Also reloads your skin if you have uploaded a new skin to your minecraft profile. This wont reload it for other players though. They will still see the old skin unless they reload too.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
More Player Models Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2