Move Plus Mod
Author: Corosus ❘ August 5, 2016 ❘ 155,362 views
Move Plus Mod? Move = walk, Plus = more. Then Walk More! Or just sum it up into More Movement! If you are a fan of free running or parkouring this is a mod which you should like. Do you think Minecraft has a little bit of limited movements? Some of you might think why run if you can fly? Well, flying isn’t fun as running and doing tricks in the air. If you wanna run, wanna jump, wanna flip! You want to do that? Try MovePlus!
- Double jump
- Dodge jumping
- Wall jumping (currently no limit on how many you can do while in air)
- Boost Dodging
- Fall damage prevented for the velocities that these jumps add, but you can still hurt yourself if you fall too far
- Near complete configuration, open up %AppData%Roaming.minecraftconfigmod_MovePlus.cfg for tweaking / activating of new features
- Air control: Better movement ingame when at low speeds, subtle addition
- Speed jumping: Momentum boost if you jump immediately after landing
- Dodge toggle key, default ‘Z’ (configurable)
- Auto navigation to set waypoints (default off)
- Persistant running: hitting objects doesnt stop sprint
- Auto jump when against a block (default off)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoroUtil.
- Download the mod.
- Extract zip file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Copy the contents of the folder inside into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Older versions require ModLoader and audiomod (Minecraft 1.5.2 or older)
Download links for Move Plus Mod: