You may find Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Meteorites, Sinkholes, Tornadoes, a new mob, and many other things that will turn your static Minecraft world into a dynamic hell.
Backup your saves! Unless you want your world destroyed by natural disasters.
- 1. Uninstall any previous version by removing the previous zip file.
- 2. Install Risugami’s Modloader then run Minecraft to create the mods folder.
- 3. Download the client mod file
- 4. Navigate to the mods(%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods) folder and place the zip file inside.
- 5. Play!
- 6. This is fully optional, but since there is so many disasters then just a volcano now, check out the properties file to add limits. The properties file is found as NaturalDisastersProps.PROPERTIES int the config folder where you installed the server.
- Fixes major bug with the disaster spawner.
Natural Disasters Mod,