NeighborCraft Mod 1.7.10 (Hello Neighbor in Minecraft)
Author: Cubic_Control, MasterPro92 ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 19,322 views
NeighborCraft Mod 1.7.10 adds in things from the game Hello Neighbor to Minecraft!
- Rusty key
- White door
- Magnet gun
- Red key
- Golden door
- Blue key
- Golden key
- Magnetized iron
- Rusty padlock
- Gallon of milk
- Red padlock
- K.A.L.(Keycard Activated Lock)
- Blue padlock
- Golden padlock
- Double barricade
- Single barricade
Magnet Gun: Crafted with 3 Iron Ingots and a Magnet. If you hold right click objects close enough too you will start traveling towards you.
Rifle: Crafted with some wood and 3 Iron Ingots. Can be set in the config to require Bullets. This weapon shoots yellow bullets by pressing or holding right click.
Red Key: Can’t be crafted. Opens doors on right click.
Crowbar: Destroys Barricades.
Hammer: Destroys Barricades.
Rusty Key: Opens Doors.
Flashlight: Does Nothing.
Other Items: Some of this stuff does nothing, but will eventually through updates.
- Health: 20(If Neighbor set to hard core mode(config), then health will be 200)
- Attack Damage:
- Easy: 8
- Normal: 12
- Hard: 16
- Drops: Red Key(s)
- Spawns In Villages
- Faster than Player
- Will run from player if low on health
- Will heal if not at full health
CubicCore (For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CubicCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
NeighborCraft Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.0