Nightmare Creatures Mod 1.7.10 (Dark Souls, Insidious, Dying Light)
Author: TechDweebGaming ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 3,574 views
Nightmare Creatures Mod 1.7.10 places a variety of terrifying and aggressive mobs to your world to make Minecraft more challenging. Many of these mobs are extremely hostile, but some will be tamable. All of them, however, will be very dangerous. The monsters in this mod will take on a variety of themes, from festering undead to wicked demons. Some of these creatures will provide valuable resources, while some exist only to cause grief. This mod is inspired by various movies and video games. Dark Souls, Insidious, and Dying Light are only some of the sources that this mod pulls ideas from.
How to install Nightmare Creatures Mod 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10