No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: oldjunyi ❘ December 30, 2016 ❘ 17,509 views
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2. Stop mob spawning on trees. Creepers will no more fall on your head. Especially useful if you have some mods which can generate big trees, such as Thaumcraft, ExtraBiomesXL, etc.
- Disable mob spawning on woodlogs (default).
- Disable mob spawning on mushroom blocks (default).
- Disable(or re-enable) certain mobs spawning on certain blocks, by setting the rules in the config file.
- Adjust the spawning capacity of mobs.
- Increase the spawning rate (number of spawning tries in a tick) of mobs.
How to install No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
No Mob Spawning on Trees Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2