NotEnoughIDs 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Author: fewizz, Adaptivity, Player, TheSilentium ❘ 5 days ago ❘ 2,744 views
NotEnoughIDs 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a coremod that extends hardcoded ID limit for blocks. This mod has feature: Extends ID limit for blocks to ~31999.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
NotEnoughIDs 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2