Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Funwayguy, Darkosto ❘ January 8, 2017 ❘ 24,561 views
Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other tool based action in one go. Simple easy to understand configs are also provided for mod pack developers such as tool or block black listings, size limits and tick rate.
- Mine whole ore veins
- Cut down whole trees
- Works with almost every tool
- Tool blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Block blacklist (can invert to whitelist)
- Configurable speed, size and distance
- Control preferences per client
- Per tool overrides for pack developers
- In game configuration with no restart/reload necessary
How to install Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ore Excavation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2