OresPlus Mod 1.7.10
Author: TheTorbinWren ❘ August 19, 2016 ❘ 70,558 views
OresPlus Mod 1.7.10 adds don’t actually do anything on their own. You need other mods to utilize the ores.
- Control of ore generation in your world (including vanilla ores)
- Regeneration of all ores in existing worlds
- Regeneration of Buildcraft oil ponds and wells.
- Regeneration of IC2 rubber trees
- Regeneration of Forestry Beehives
- Grinder to grind ores into dust
- Cracker to break down Bitumen into oil
- Nuggets and Ore Storage Blocks for ores
Ores Generated and the Mods that use them:
- Aluminium (Tinkers Constructs)
- Apatite (Forestry)
- Bauxite (Gregtech)
- Cassiterite (Gregtech)
- Certus Quartz (Applied Energistics)
- Cold Iron
- Copper (Forestry, IndustrialCraft2, Mekanism, Redpower/PR, Thermal Expansion)
- Galena (Gregtech)
- Iridium (IndustrialCraft2)
- Lead (IndustrialCraft2, Thermal Expansion)
- Nickel (Gregtech, Thermal Expansion)
- Nikolite (Redpower/PR)
- Osmium (Mekanism)
- Peridot (Redpower/PR)
- Ruby (Redpower/PR)
- Saltpeter (Railcraft)
- Sapphire (Redpower/PR)
- Silver (IndustrialCraft2, Redpower/PR, Thermal Expansion)
- Sulfur (IndustrialCraft2, Railcraft)
- Tetrahedrite (Gregtech)
- Tin (Forestry, IndustrialCraft2, Mekanism, Redpower/PR, Thermal Expansion)
- Tungsten (Redpower/PR)
- Uranium (IndustrialCraft2)
- Nether versions of most overworld ores
- Ardite (Tinker’s Contructs)
- Cinnabar (Gregtech)
- Cobalt (Tinker’s Constructs)
- Pyrite (Gregtech)
- Sphalerite (Gregtech)
- Tungstate (Gregtech)
- Cooperite (Gregtech)
- Olivine (Gregtech)
- Sodalite (Gregtech)
- Brass (RedPower/PR)
- Bronze (Forestry, IndustrialCraft2
Before ore regeneration
After ore regeneration
- The grinder is crafted by surrounding a furnace with flint.
- The cracker is crafted by surrounding a furnace with glass. If BuildCraft is installed, it is instead crafted with a tank on top of a furnace,
- Gunpowder can be crafted with 5 saltpeter dust arranged in an X, 2 sulfur dust &amp;amp; 2 coal/charcoal dust
- Forestry fertilizer can be crafted with Salpeter, Phosphorite & Potash. Added more than one of the sources and/or adding magnesium will increase the yield.
How to install OresPlus Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for OresPlus Mod 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.7.10