Origin Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10
Author: TheTemportalist ❘ September 21, 2016 ❘ 6,277 views
Origin Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10 is a large library (writen in Scala) which can be used as an API or as a foundation for a new mod.
- An API.
- A foundation to make other mods on.
- An internal mod, for tweaking the minecraft experience.
How to install Origin Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Origin Mod 1.9.4/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4