Overlord Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Author: The_Fireplace ❘ January 20, 2017 ❘ 5,294 views
Overlord Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2. Raise armies of skeletons to defend your base, or go to war with other players.
- An unlimited levelling system in which your skeletons get faster and stronger as they gain levels
- An alliance system to allow alliances between players
- Multiple AI modes for your skeletons’ attacks and movement, which you can configure per-skeleton or army-wide.
- Possibly a fun easter egg or two.
A lot of skeleton warriors dressed as crusaders
The skeleton warrior gui
The skeleton maker gui
The achievement page
The alliance commands
Overlord’s Seal gui (where you control your whole army’s AI at once)
A skeleton warrior dressed up like DJACOB
A few more skeleton warriors dressed as crusaders
How to install Overlord Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Overlord Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2