Pam’s BoneCraft Mod 1.11/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: MatrexsVigil ❘ December 2, 2016 ❘ 36,327 views
Pam’s BoneCraft Mod 1.11/1.10.2 is a nifty mod from Pam which provides another use for all those bones you keep collecting. There is a new block introduced which you can mine, its a Fossil Ore. It will generate in most biomes between 6 – 10 blocks, always below sea level (64). It spawns t a similar frequency to Iron. You also get a new set of tools and armor to try out.
- Bone Helmet
- Bone Chestplate
- Bone Leggings
- Bone Boots
- Bone PickAxe
- Bone Shovel
- Bone Axe
- Bone Hoe
- Bone Sword
- Bone Recipe
- Fossil Ore
How to install Pam’s BoneCraft Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Pam’s BoneCraft Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11