Author: Hazard Labs ❘ September 7, 2016 ❘ 25,990 views
Here is some informations about PlastiCraft Mod for Minecraft Frostburn that you can need before download it
The PixelArt Mod for Minecraft
It’s a simple mod with 729 new blocks designed for PixelArt. All the blocks have solid colors and without any texture.
Picture 1 – A Block made with all the colors available
Picture 2 – All the Shades of Red, Green and Blue Available
Picture 3 – All the shades of Grey Available
Picture 4 – Logo made with PlastiCraft blocks and vanilla blocks
Picture 5 – All the Colors Available in the mod
– “Plastic #.#.#” – This blocks have 3 numbers represented here by #,being the # representing the numbers between 0 and 8, or in other words the R.B.G values of the block.
– “Coal Block” – This block is made with 8 pieces of coal (Note: only coal can be used for this, not charcoal).
-“Molten Plastic #.#.#” – This item is made with oil and isthe only one that can be dyed. When you craft the Plastic Block with this, the #.#.# are the same.
-“Oil” – Smelted using a Coal Block. It can be smelted to obtain a Molten Plastic
-“White Pigment”- When added to “Molten Plastic #.#.#”it raises each # by one.
-“Black Pigment”- When added to “Molten Plastic #.#.#”it decreases each # by one.
-“Red Pigment” – When added to “Molten Plastic #.#.#”it raises the left # by one.
-“Green Pigment”- When added to “Molten Plastic #.#.#”it raises the middle # by one.
-“Blue Pigment” – When added to “Molten Plastic #.#.#”it raises the right # by one.
The blocks are only available in Creative Mode or through cheats
All the Blocks are named “Plastic #.#.#”, being the # representing the numbers between 0 and 8, or in other words the R.B.G values of the block.
Require: Minecraft Forge
- Open the Start tab,
- Write %appdata% in the “Search programs and file” tab,
- Press “Enter” or click the “roaming” folder that appears,
- Click on the “.minecraft” folder,
- Click on the “bin” folder,
- Right click the “minecraft” file (can appear like “minecraft.jar”),
- Open it with WinRAR,
- Open the “PlastiCraft.zip” file with WinRAR too,
- Copy all the contents of the “PlastiCraft.zip” to “minecraft.jar”,
- Delete the META-INF folder inside the “minecraft.jar”,
- Close it and run the game.
- Open the Magic Launcher,
- Click on “Setup”,
- Click on “Add”,
- Select your download folder and then select “PlastiCraft.zip” file,
- Click on “Open”,
- It can appear the warning “No Mods Found”, just ignore that,
- Be sure themod is below Forge
- Click “Ok” or “Test”.
PlastiCraft Mod Current version:
- Compatibility: Minecraft 1.4.7
- Version: 1.2.0
- Coal Block ID: 499
- Light Block ID: 2500
- Plastic Block ID: 500
- Transparent Block ID: 1300
- Materials ID: 4100
- Molten Plastic ID: 3300
- Default ID range: 499 to 4105 (for more detail use the PlastiCraft.cfg file of the mod)
- Number of objects added: 2923