Player API for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Divisor ❘ November 29, 2016 ❘ 1,221,263 views
Are you a content creator for Minecraft, building mods for various creative ideas, to add rich new content to the gloriously varied Minecraft modding community? Then you might know about the Player API, which gives the modders that much needed push to get some of the mods to work in general. Player API 1.10.2/1.7.10 gives you access to client, server, and bukkit classes and simultaneously reduces incompatibility between mods. Many very popular mods like Smart Moving and Aether Mod rely on the Player API to function which in turn makes this a lot like Minecraft Forge or Modloader in that regard.
Player API gives third party mods managed access to the main player class.
- Gives you access to client, server, and bukkit classes for much more control over the mod you are creating.
- Player entity class is accessible for custom movement and more
Player API is an API which provides access to
- the client class “EntityPlayerSP”
- the server class “EntityPlayerMP”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
How to install Player API 1.10.2/1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Player API 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2