Pokeball Mod by grim3212 1.8/1.7.10
Author: Grim3212 ❘ September 12, 2016 ❘ 197,438 views
Pokeball Mod 1.8/1.7.10 allows you to throw it at any mob capture and then when you throw it again it comes back out. This does not allow you to tame them so, don’t expect having a creeper pet.
Only works with coal, not with charcoal
How to install Pokeball Mod 1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Grim3212 Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Pokeball Mod 1.8/1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0