Project Bench Mod
For Minecraft 1.6.4, 1.5.2
Last Updated: May 22, 2015 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 85,093 views
This mod adds a new crafting table to the game, with an inventory, plans, and crafting with liquids.
- Items stay in crafting grid.
- Crafting components will be removed from supply inventory first, and then from the crafting grid as needed.
- Upgrade to Project Bench from Crafting Table with craftable item.
- Use fluids in crafting with the Project Bench (if upgraded).
- Displays result over the bench.
- Plans to store a recipe for easy use later!
- Plans can utilize fluid tank to craft with fluids.
- Two Buttons: top one becomes clickable when a plan is in the slot below it (see Using Plans below). Bottom one, when pressed, will empty the crafting grid of all items.
- Hovering over either button for a brief period of time, will give you a bit of insight into what they do.
Project Bench Upgrade
Fluid Handler Upgrade
This process also works with fluids. If there is a bucket of water in the crafting recipe, and there is water in the tank, it will consume water from the tank before buckets of water from the supply area.
Placing a blank plan in the slot to the left of the grid will enable the button above it.
Clicking the button above it, will write the crafting recipe to that plan. The texture will change to show that the plan has a recipe associated with it.
When you start to get a couple plans in your inventory, it can be easy to forget which is which. If you hold down shift, all plans with a recipe within a Project Bench will display their result over the plan: (notice bottom right)
Last but not least, holding shift while hovering over a plan in any inventory will display all the components that go into making that recipe within the tooltip.
Project Bench Upgrade:
- Right click with this upgrade on a Crafting Table to upgrade that Crafting Table directly to a Project Bench
Fluid Handler Upgrade:
- Right click with this upgrade on a Project Bench to upgrade that Project Bench to handle fluids. Doing so will allow the Project Bench to hold up to 16 buckets of a fluid, and craft with that fluid in the crafting grid, using plans, or as a supply item.
- Crafting will follow this priority in using liquids: first from the tank, then from the supply inventory, finally from the crafting matrix.
Old Information: (For Minecraft 1.6.4 and older)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.8