ProjectE Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Equivalent Exchange 2 Remake)
Author: sinkillerj ❘ 3 days ago ❘ 87,924 views
ProjectE Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is a remake of Equivalent exchange 2 or EE2 for short. This mod adds all the old items and blocks back such as the destruction catalyst, Gem armor and of course Energy condensers. Transmutation tables, collectors, condensers, flying rings, and all the other trinkets you love are here.
This mod allows users to transmute materials into other materials, using various items and machines. It adds a system known as Energy-Mass Currency, or EMC, which is used to represent the values of items. This value differs from item to item, and is used in determining how much of one material another requires. EMC can also be stored and produced through other means. EMC is also used by certain blocks and items to carry out powerful effects.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ProjectE Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2