Railcraft Mod [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Mods | Author: CovertJaguar | October 14, 2013 | 155,239 views
What is Railcraft Mod?
Have you ever wished minecarts and rails had received a bit more attention during development? Well that ends now! Gone are all those broken bits and in their place are a ton of new tools to build your massive rail system. If you ever cared about rails, you wont ever look back!
- Crowbar – Rapid rail adjustment for the experienced rail engineer!
- Working Signalling System – Never experience another head-on collision again!
- Cart Linking – Make a real train!
- Boarding and Holding Rails – Never chase your minecart again!
- One Way Rail – Carts going the wrong way? Not anymore!
- Control Rail – Power entire sections of track to propel carts in the direction you want!
- Junction Rail – Putting the diamond in your rails (no actual diamonds required).
- Launch Rail – I can see my house!
- High Speed Rails – Get there faster! If you don’t crash.
- Wooden Rails – Jurassic Park style, only with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- Elevator Rail – Go up, fast.
- TNT Cart – Explosive fun!
- Tank Cart – The easy way to transport liquids!
- Energy Cart – Convenience away from home, bring your IndustrialCraft2 power with you!
- Tunnel Bore – Avoid the monotony of digging perfect tunnels!
- Detector Blocks – More freedom to control your carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Move items and liquids automatically!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient storage for you carts!
- Chunk Management – Automate things even when you are not around!
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
- New Minecart Physics
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts – Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code – Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Various Tweaks
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad. What good is Buildcraft with nothing to build? (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
How to install Railcraft Mod:
- Download and install
- Download mod zip file
- Put downloaded zip file into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods folder. Do not unzip it. If you don’t have a mods folder, create one
Railcraft Mod Download Links: