Railcraft Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: CovertJaguar | 230,357 views |
What is Railcraft Mod?
Have you ever wished minecarts and rails had received a bit more attention during development? Well that ends now! Gone are all those broken bits and in their place are a ton of new tools to build your massive rail system. If you ever cared about rails, you wont ever look back!
- Crowbar – Rapid rail adjustment for the experienced rail engineer!
- Working Signalling System – Never experience another head-on collision again!
- Cart Linking & Locomotives – Make a real train!
- Multi-Block structures – For when magic blocks just won’t cut it.
- Boarding and Holding Rails – Never chase your minecart again!
- One Way Rail – Carts going the wrong way? Not anymore!
- Control Rail – Power entire sections of track to propel carts in the direction you want!
- Junction Rail – Putting the diamond in your rails (no actual diamonds required).
- Launch Rail – I can see my house!
- High Speed Rails – Get there faster! If you don’t crash.
- Reinforced Tracks – For those nether railways.
- Wooden Rails – Jurassic Park style, only with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- Elevator Rail – Go up, fast.
- And many more.
- Steam Locomotive – Chugging away all day long!
- TNT Cart – Explosive fun!
- Tank Cart – The easy way to transport Buildcraft liquids!
- Energy Cart – Convenience away from home, bring your IndustrialCraft2 power with you!
- Tunnel Bore – Avoid the monotony of digging perfect tunnels!
- Detector Blocks – More freedom to control your carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Move items and liquids automatically!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient storage for you carts!
- Iron Tanks – Massive Multi-Block Tanks for liquids.
- Steam Boiler – For all your energy needs.
- World Anchors – Automate things even when you are not around!
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts – Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code – Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad. What good is Buildcraft with nothing to build? (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
Railcraft wiki page:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- NEW: Poor Ore Seams. Seams of Poor Ore for Iron, Gold, Tin, and Copper will now spawn in the world. Cook the Ore to get Nuggets.
- NEW: Added Railcraft Villager and Structure to Villages. (credits to AEnterprise for the initial code)
- FIX: Refuse to extract zero stack items from inventories, fixes pulling infinite items from Barrels.
- FIX: Close file resources after loading textures because apparently MC doesn’t do it for us.
- FIX: Removed config options pertaining to IC2 Refined Iron, since it no longer exists and they were crashing with newer Forge versions.
- FIX: Call markDirty() on inventories.
- FIX: Snow Slabs are crafted with Snow Layers, not Blocks. Fixes recipe conflict.
- FIX: Apply mad hacks to make pathfinding stop trying to jump over my Walls.
- FIX: Various bug fixes mostly related to left over 1.7 issues.
- FIX: Converted Tank Cart Filter recipes to a Custom Recipe, fixes issues with incorrect items being mapped.
Railcraft Mod Download Links:
Railcraft Mod 1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2,