Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: Squix0 ❘ September 20, 2016 ❘ 16,170 views
Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 allows you to toggle Minecraft HUD visibility (like pressing the F1 key), but without hiding the player’s hand.
You just need to press one key (Default F8), editable in Minecraft “Controls” Menu. After pressing it, the HUD vanish (like pressing F1), but the player’s hand stay visible ! A new press, and the HUD reappears immediatly.
When pressing “Mod_Options” button of the pause menu, you can choose what will be hidden or not when pressing the key.
How to install Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2