Render Player API [1.6.4/1.6.2/1.5.2]Filed Under Minecraft Tools | Author: Divisor | September 28, 2013 | 131,528 views
What is Render?
Render Player API gives third party mods managed access to the player render classes
Render Player API is a client API which provides access to
- the class “RenderPlayer” aka “bhg” and
- the class “ModelBiped” aka “bbg”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
How to install Render Player API for Minecraft:
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft.jar”.
- In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
- Render Player API is compatible with , just install Render Player API after Minecraft Forge.
Render Player API Download Links: