Render Player API 1.8/1.7.10Compatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | 336,966 views |
What is Render Player API?
Render Player API gives third party mods managed access to the player render classes
Render Player API is a client API which provides access to
- the class “RenderPlayer” aka “ctc” and
- the class “ModelPlayer” aka “cct” and
- the class “ModelBiped” aka “ccl”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
How to install Render Player API for Minecraft:
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft.jar”.
- In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
- Render Player API is compatible with Minecraft Forge, just install Render Player API after Minecraft Forge.
Render Player API Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8