Render Player API for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1/1.4.7Minecraft Mods [ May 04, 2013 at 1:20 AM ] 53,494 Views
Rendergives third party mods managed access to the player render classes
Renderis a client API which provides access to
- the class “RenderPlayer” aka “bhu” and
- the class “ModelBiped” aka “bca”
while minimizing conflicts between mods.
- Copy all class files inside this ZIP file to their corresponding locations in your “minecraft.jar”.
- In any case, NEVER forget: ALWAYS back up your stuff!
- Render is compatible with , just install Render Player API after .
- Upgraded to
|Do you like this post? Add to Favorites|