Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2 | Author: Greymerk | 65,960 views |
What is Roguelike Dungeons Mod?
This mod is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain. Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod Features:
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
- Is available for single player, and for multiplayer.
- Is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties
How to install Roguelike Dungeons Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Roguelike Dungeons Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Server (not forge compatible): http://www.dl2.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1381305250
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Client (not forge compatible): http://www.dl3.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1403602879
Server (not forge compatible): http://www.dl3.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1403602893
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4,