Ruins Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2Last Updated: May 23, 2016 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 389,076 views
Ruins mod spawns Structures in your Minecraft worlds upon generation, similar to Villages or Strongholds. Every Structure is defines by a template and configured to spawn under specific conditions, and all of that can be changed by you. There is a lot of Structures already included, and there’s bound to be more added. You can export great structures you made using MCEdit and convert them to Ruins template format using the included schematic converter.
How to install Ruins Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ruins Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2