Signals Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: MineMaarten ❘ September 24, 2016 ❘ 1,421 views
Signals Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 adds Signals to the game, which behave similar to OpenTTD signaling (which is based on how train signals in real life behave). Apart from Signals this mod contains a routing system, where carts can be configured to go to a certain station and the routing will do the rest (decide the best route and operate junctions).
Rail Network Controller
(Please watch the video)
How to install Signals Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Signals Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4