Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: Sildur1 ❘ December 25, 2016 ❘ 609,497 views
Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an extension of GLSL shader mod. This shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
- Pretty much everything you need, this is the main shaderpack and has the most effects etc.
- Default Sun path (Can be changed ingame to sun path of vibrant shaders, if using optifine for 1.8.x)
- Crossprocessing (Can be disabled ingame if using optifine for 1.8.x, if disabled colors will look the same as default MC)
- Shadows (Can be tweaked ingame if using optifine for 1.8.x)
- Water reflections from Vibrant shaders mixed with default MC texture. (See screenshots)
- Work somewhat with stained glass/transparency (water reflections currently wont show up if looking through it)
- Crossprocessing (Different colors, see screenshots.)
- Depth of Field
Reflections are mostly stored in composite1.fsh. Currently there's only water reflections. Other kind of reflections(specular mapping) will return together with Parallax mapping at some point.
Basic shaders should work on pretty much every system. Vibrant shaders supports almost all GPUs sometimes you have to update your drivers if you run into issues. Especially Intel HD gpus require the latest drivers provided by intel or else shaders might not work.
Enable or Disable an effect
*Note, newer optifine versions for 1.8.9+ with the inbuild shadersmod allow you to enable or disable effects ingame while playing. Just go to: options -> video settings -> shaders -> pick a shader from the list -> shader options. To enable an effect, remove the 2 slashes (//) infront of something like: //#define Bloom -> #define Bloom To disable something add 2 slashes (//) infront of something like that: #define Bloom -> //#define Bloom
Where can I find more or other effects?
Most effects are stored in final.fsh, some in composite.fsh. Reflections can be found in composite1.fsh. Waving objects can be found in gbuffers_terrain.vsh.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
v1.161 for Minecraft 1.8 to Minecraft 1.11.2
v1.16 for Minecraft 1.7.10