Sildur’s Shaders Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.5, 1.7.4, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | Author: Sildur1 | 239,768 views |
Sildur’s Shaders is an extension of GLSL shader mod. This shaderpack adds shadows, dynamic lighting, and waving grass, leaves and water to the game. Unlike other shaderpacks, Sildur’s Shaders is designed to work on all graphics cards and computers, including Macs, while still delivering a great graphical experience.
- Lens Flare
- Working Motion blur.
- New waving stuff like Water, Lava, Lily pads and much more!
- Godrays for Sun and MOON.
- Gamma corrections
- Optimized at some points.
- Better lighting
Sildur’s vibrant shaders
Godrays and Lens flare!
Water shaders on mac!
If you want reflections in Pre7.1 or higher, open composite1.fsh with notepad++ and remove the slashes infront of: //#define BLOCK_REFLECTIONS. Reflections requires an adjusted Texture pack from here: http://enpacks.com/
Basic shaders should work on almost all systems. Vibrant shaders supports, Nvidia+Mac's with nvidia cards. And a bunch of amd cards. Also some lucky intelcards were able to run it. The best is to just try it out yourself.
Enable or Disable an effect
To enable an effect, remove the 2 slashes (//) infront of something like: //#define Bloom -> #define Bloom To disable something add 2 slashes (//) infront of something like that: #define Bloom -> //#define Bloom Most effects are stored in final.fsh, some in composite.fsh. Reflections can be found in composite1.fsh and gbuffers_water.vsh Waving objects and Aether 2 support can be found in gbuffers_terrain.vsh
How to install Sildur’s Shaders Mod for Minecraft:
- 1) Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- 2) Create a new profile, and select “Use Version: Forge” in the edit profile menu. Run Minecraft, and close it after it has reached the main screen.
- 3) Download and install GLSL Shaders Mod.
- 4) Navigate to your .minecraft folder, and locate the folder named mods.
- 5) Place the GLSL mod jar file in this folder.
- 6) Run Minecraft once again. This time, do not close it.
- 7) Download a version of Sildur’s Shaders.
- 8) Once again, look in your .minecraft folder, and find the newly generated folder; shaderpacks.
- 9) Place the Sildur’s Shaders download file into the shaderpacks folder.
- 10) In Minecraft, you should see a “Shaderpacks” option in the option menu. Click on this option and choose Sildur’s Shaders from the list of shaderpacks on the left.
- 11) Open a world or connect to a server and enjoy Sildur’s Shaders.
Sildur’s Shaders Mod Download Links:
Basic (Use for Very old card): http://www.dl.9minecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1368341728
Sildur’s Vibrant shaders
Sildur’s Basic Shaders