Spartan Shields Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: ObliviousSpartan ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 8,122 views
Spartan Shields Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds 5 new shields to the game. All shields can be enchanted with Unbreaking I-III, making them last even longer, unlike vanilla shields. However, these new shields cannot have the custom banner patterns put on them.
- Crude Wooden Shield – Very early game with low durability; easily crafted in a emergency; Base of all other shields
- Stone Braced Shield – Early-Mid game with improved durability over the basic wood shield
- Iron Plated Shield – Mid game shield with better durability than vanilla’s shield
- Gold Gilded Shield – Low-Durability shield with a higher chance of getting a better enchantment on it
- Diamond Reinforced Shield – Late game shield with a durability that seems to last forever
How to install Spartan Shields Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Spartan Shields Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11