Streak ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
Last Updated: March 4, 2015 | 102,303 views |
What does mod do?
- This mod leaves a trail of different flavours following players around as they move, fading away over time.
- It’s hard to explain with just text, try the mod out and experience it yourself!
- I make strange things sometimes. Deal with it.
- Install the mod. Effect is immediate.
- This mod is clientside only! Installing it on a server does nothing!
- Each player will get a random trail. These are called “flavours”.
- Adding your own texture files to /mods/Streak Flavours/ will add them to the mod.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install iChun Util
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: