Streak Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: iChun ❘ November 24, 2016 ❘ 108,767 views
Here is some informations about Streak Mod for Minecraft Streak Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Frostburn that you can need before download it
What does mod do?
- This mod leaves a trail of different flavours following players around as they move, fading away over time.
- It’s hard to explain with just text, try the mod out and experience it yourself!
- I make strange things sometimes. Deal with it.
- Install the mod. Effect is immediate.
- This mod is clientside only! Installing it on a server does nothing!
- Each player will get a random trail. These are called “flavours”.
- Adding your own texture files to /mods/Streak Flavours/ will add them to the mod.
How to install Streak Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install iChun Util
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Streak Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2