Streams Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Realistic Rivers)
Author: delvr ❘ February 4, 2017 ❘ 45,230 views
Streams Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 introduces real flowing rivers, with a true current to Minecraft. These rivers are generated in the world using custom non-decaying flowing blocks and are much larger than anything the player could create using buckets. They originate in multiple sources and flow down the terrain through slopes and waterfalls, joining together into wider rivers until they reach the sea (or the old-style sea-level static rivers, if those exist in your world).
Seed -7776677084945245050 at coordinates 350 83 265
Seed -7106934795561659154 at coordinates -166 80 356
- The vanilla Minecraft terrain generator has low average altitudes, which makes for rather flat rivers. For best results, consider using a custom terrain generator capable of higher average elevations, such as ATG or RWG
How to install Streams Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Farseek Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Streams Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11