Tesla API for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: Darkhax, Epoxide, lclc98, Prospector ❘ November 27, 2016 ❘ 4,480 views
Tesla is a power API designed for cross mod communication. Tesla API for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2 allows for items, blocks and entities from various mods to interact with each other over the Tesla power network.
How to install Tesla API for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tesla API for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11