The Wars Mod
Last Updated: October 2, 2013 ❘ Category: Minecraft Mods ❘ 175,968 views
The Wars Mod Features:
- More than 80 unique blocks that create Instant structures far beyond any mod you have seen before.
- A well balanced and varied class system with 7 unique classes that are perfect for undestructive but incredibly fun pvp gameplay.
- Archer-has a powerful bow but no other special abilities
- Tech- hit anyone with your spammer and they can’t hurt anything for 10 seconds. They also have a special type of TNT that doesn’t damage terrain
- Healer- hit people on your team to heal them
- Guard- no down sides but no specials. The “normal” guy
- Knight- super strong sword but slow and causes confusion for enemies when hit
- Scout- super fast and causes enemies blindness when hit but weak.
- Chaos warrior- only donators can use this. Fires wither skulls from his sword but is slightly slower
- Hunger games creator, auto resetting and chests with randomly generated items.
- Tons of teleporters.
- 5 new ores used for crafting all the stuff in the mod.
- Admin wands to help with world shaping and map editing
- A 24/7 official server with tons of players (3000 individual player joined in the last 5 days) constant war and crazy awesomeness. Come kill me, the mod creator 😀
- City creators including road creator, wall creators and instant roadside lamps.
- Amazing new foods that allow for saviour in the heat of battle. Every class can use every food although some are better suited to certain classes. You’ll have to try them to discover their secret effects.
- Npc’s for each team that fight each other but not players or other npcs on their team.
- 4 epic teams to choose from.
- Some npcs of youtubers that supported the mod
- Everything you need to set up a incredible server in a matter of minutes
- Massive killstreak system complete with powers and messages
The Wars Mod Screenshots:
The Wars Mod Video:
The Wars Mod Recipes:
How to install The Wars Mod for Minecraft:
- Back up your saves!
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download this mod’s client files.
- Open up your minecraft.jar and add Forge’s files
- Delete the META-INF
- Place this mod’s zip file in the mods folder of your minecraft folder
The Wars Mod Download Links: