Thermal Expansion ModCompatible with Minecraft: 1.6.4, 1.5.2 | Author: KingLemmingCoFH | 144,117 views |
What is Thermal Expansion?
Thermal Expansion, at its core, is a “tech” mod – it’s a mod of what ifs. For example, what if you could turn water into ice or snow with a machine?
Or how about a machine that could combine lava and water however you choose?
What if there were a wool that didn’t burn?
Or, what if you could set up advanced yet extremely compact production chains that didn’t require redstone engines or complex pipe routing?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CoFH Core.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Knocking a few more issues down.
Mod Download Links:
Thermal Expansion Mod,