Tough As Nails Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: Glitchfiend, Adubbz, Forstride ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 8,614 views
Tough As Nails Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a survival mod that aims to increase difficulty through realistic features such as thirst and body temperature. There are other features that tie into it as well, like a seasons system with changing grass/foliage colors, temperature shifting for snow in biomes that don’t normally get any, and more.
- Body Temperature
- Lowered Starting Health
- Season Sensor
- Rain Collector
- Heating & Cooling Coils
- Season Clock
- Lifeblood Crystal
- Charcoal Filter
- Ice Cube
- Ice Charge
- Freeze Rod
- Freeze Powder
- Jelled Slime
- Dirty & Filtered Water Bottles
- Wool Armor
- Jelled Slime Armor
- Cold/Heat Resistance
Check out the official Tough As Nails wiki for more information about the mod, crafting recipes, and more.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tough As Nails Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11