Tough As Nails Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Author: Glitchfiend, Adubbz, Forstride ❘ 1 week ago ❘ 7,035 views
Tough As Nails Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a survival mod that aims to increase difficulty through realistic features such as thirst and body temperature. There are other features that tie into it as well, like a seasons system with changing grass/foliage colors, temperature shifting for snow in biomes that don’t normally get any, and more.
- Body Temperature
- Lowered Starting Health
- Season Sensor
- Rain Collector
- Heating & Cooling Coils
- Season Clock
- Lifeblood Crystal
- Charcoal Filter
- Ice Cube
- Ice Charge
- Freeze Rod
- Freeze Powder
- Jelled Slime
- Dirty & Filtered Water Bottles
- Wool Armor
- Jelled Slime Armor
- Cold/Heat Resistance
Lowered Starting Health
Check out the official Tough As Nails wiki for more information about the mod, crafting recipes, and more.
How to install Tough As Nails Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tough As Nails Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11