TragicMC Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
Author: TragicNeko ❘ October 15, 2016 ❘ 75,349 views
TragicMC Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 adds multiple items and a bunch of new mobs, with a lot of weapons/items/blocks with special abilities. It also adds in some potion effects and enchants. TragicMC is meant to add more difficulty through content, rather than through modifying core gameplay aspects like other mods. Essentially, it is best to play TragicMC with as few mods as possible although it should be compatible with most other mods.
- Two Dimensions, one of multiple fantasy-inspired biomes that is still being expanded on and the other a neuronetwork that could possibly be the nerve center of the universe (or at least it sounded cool to describe it that way).
- Lots of mobs, there are around 40 total, each with their own unique AI and attack styles.
- Tough Bosses, there are about 10, they each have their own weaknesses and strengths and are sure to be tough fights in Survival.
- A bunch of Blocks and Items, including some powerful Weapons and some interesting building Blocks
- A special energy system called Doom, that allows you to use special abilities that each weapon and armor has called Doomsdays. These do things ranging from giving you useful Potion Effects to tossing enemies around like ragdolls or from creating a massive amount of explosions around yourself.
- Over 15 new Potion Effects, ranging from Cripple (which reduces your Max Health) to Disorientation (which shakes your screen) to Malnourish (which prevents your Hunger from recovering) to Invulnerability.
- Over 15 new Enchantments, ranging from Vampirism (which drains health from enemies you hurt) to Ignition (which lights enemies that hit you on fire) to Rune Break (which increases magic damage that you inflict) to Multiply (which splits your arrow shots into multiple).
How to install TragicMC Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
TragicMC Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9