Traincraft (Zeppelins, Track Builders) Mod 1.7.10
Author: Traincraft ❘ October 28, 2016 ❘ 411,900 views
Traincraft first came out on april 2011. At that time the mod was named Train and Zeppelin mod and only had one «steam» locomotive and one cart. The locomotive had no GUI and you couldn’t attach the cart to the locomotive. The first idea was to have a controllable powered minecart in which you could sit. The mod got so much support that it was decided to continue the adventure and add many more locomotives and carts. Now Traincraft has a little more than 70 locomotives, carts, and other moving stuff as well as many crafting blocks and machines. Traincraft Mod 1.7.10 also adds more than 80 trains, wagons, and other moving vehicles to the game.
- A whole assortment of trains to play with
- A zeppelin and an airship to fly in
- Works great with other mods for even more fun
- Great train models of various locos and wagons
How to install Traincraft Mod 1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Traincraft Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10