TreeCapitator Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2Compatible with Minecraft: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.5.2 | Author: bspkrs | 572,284 views |
What is Tree Capitator?
Don’t you hate how long it takes to gather wood? With an axe and a will you can change all of that torture once you download this mod. Tree Capitator mod adds one simple element to the game: axes cut down all wood touching the wood block you cut down. So, the next time you see one of those twenty block high monstrosities, you won’t think of how much work it’ll be, you’ll think of how much wood you’ll get. You can also mess around with the config file to change things like what’s considered a tree, how many leaves the trees need to be considered a tree, what an ax is, and whether or not you need an ax. So, with mods that add axes into minecraft like IndustrialCraft2, or mods that add in trees like Forestry, you can make sure that you’ll be able to use all of your ax items, and cut down all of your trees.
- Forge version can break any log out of the box (see .minecraft/config/TreeCapitator.cfg for details)
- Sneak while chopping to break logs normally (configurable)
- Configurable list of tool IDs to determine what an “axe” is
- Optional item damage based on number of logs broken (defaults to enabled)
- Optional increasing item damage per block broken (off by default)
- Smart tree-detection (configurable)
- Option to destroy leaves (enabled by default)
- Option to shear leaves (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Option to shear vines (with a shear-type item in hotbar)
- Disable drops in creative
- Disable tool requirement
- Mod version checking (never miss a new feature)
There is a conflict with Magic Launcher that makes it think there is a duplicate mod. Disable TreeCapitator in Magic Launcher and drop the mod in the coremods folder.
Notes: Delete ALL previous versions of ANY TreeCapitator mods from your mods folder before using the new CoreMod version! Put it in the coremods folder!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install BspkrsCore.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tree Capitator Mod Download Links:
For 1.7.2/1.7.10 (the 1.7.2 jar file works on 1.7.10)
TreeCapitator Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2,