Ultimate Unicorn Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
Author: KaneApollo ❘ October 23, 2016 ❘ 58,245 views
Ultimate Unicorn Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 adds into your game 4 new magical horse types (Unicorn, Pegasus, Nightmare, and Destrier) and many new items, including magic wands, horseshoes, horse helms, pegasus wingtips, and more. Some of these items can be equipped to the different magical horses and give them extra magical abilities.
Controls for Flying, Buffeting, and Charging:
There are a few new keyboard commands you need to know to properly control these new horses.
F Key – Use this key to make your unicorn (or horse wearing a helmet) lower his head to charge. This key also makes him use wands placed in his horn slot.
C Key – This key has two functions that only work on winged horses.
- When on the ground, it makes your horse perform a wing buffet attack. If you are riding horse with small wings near a fire source, that horse will also throw fireballs.
- When in the air, it makes your horse fold up his wings and drop toward the ground.
Jump key (usuallly spacebar) – If your horse has big wings (i.e. pegasus wings), holding this down will make him fly into the air. When you release the jump key, he will also rear up and kick. If he has tiny wings (i.e. nightmare wings), his flying mechanics work slightly different: the jump key makes him jump, but he can effectly run across the open air while losing very little height.
How to install Ultimate Unicorn Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Ultimate Unicorn Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2