Version Patcher Tool
Author: 9Minecraft Team ❘ September 2, 2016 ❘ 7,152 views
Version Patcher Tool. Easy and fast Tool to (Up and) Downgrade the version of Minecraft.
Attention: You have to change the “PatchSource” in your settings to a valid 1.3.2 file
- To use it you need to configure it first as it is described here.
- You need an unpatched 1.3.2 Minecraft jar.
- If you haven’t got one. Run Minecraft click options(at login screen) click Force Update. Then Login.
- If the download has finished navigate to %appdata%.minecraftbin copy the minecraft.jar from there to another place.
- Run Mcpatcher go to Options and set it as PatchSource.