Voxels Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 (Creeper Villages, Currency)
Author: Purplicious_Cow ❘ November 9, 2016 ❘ 3,954 views
Voxels Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 is for you.
- Ever thought to yourself… “Shouldn’t there be some kind of universal currency in Minecraft, so I can trade my hard-won items with NPCs for cash?”
- Or… “What if Creepers were actually sapient beings, smarter than Players, and capable of incredible advancements, such as a working economy and thriving, vibrant villages?”
- Or even … “What if Villagers didn’t trade crap and were actually fun?”
Voxels mod is primarily a trading modification to Minecraft, greatly improving the overall trading experience, and introducing a new in-game currency, Voxels. With Voxels installed, you will be able to trade items from vanilla or any other mod for Voxels. These Voxels can then be exchanged for items in the game, including hard-to-find resources, special armor or weapons, or even items from other mods.
How to use and Wiki:
Go to Minecraft Forum page
How to install Voxels Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Voxels Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2